Prof. Dr. Damien Calaque
Area: mathematical physics, algebra, geometry.
- Member of the ANR project "GéSAQ".
- Associate member of the GdR "Topologie algébrique et Applications".
- Organized conferences
- Winer School in Mathematical Physics - Les Diablerets (january 13 - 18, 2013)
- Representation Theory in Mathematics and Physics (june 4-8, 2012)
- Representation Theory and Geometry (april 10-14, 2012)
- Winter School in Mathematical Physics - Les Houches (january 29 - february 3, 2012)
- The legacy of Deformation Quantization (june 26 - july 1st, 2011)
- Loop algebras, groups and spaces (may 30 - june 3, 2011)
- Winter School in Mathematical Physics - Les Diablerets (january 30 - february 4, 2011)
- Journée Renormalisation et Algèbres de Factorisation (december 9, 2010)
- Renormalization: algebraic, geometric and probabilistic aspects - Lyon (june 16-18, 2010)
- Winter School in Mathematical Physics - Les Diablerets (january 31 - february 5, 2010)
- Working group on Chern-Simons invariants (september 1-4, 2009)
- Workshop on Kontsevich formality theory and Duflo isomorphism (april 6-9, 2009)
- Winter School in Mathematical Physics - Les Diablerets (february 2-6, 2009)
- first steps at Université Joseph Fourier (Grenoble), where I graduated.
- PhD at IRMA (Université Louis Pasteur, Strasbourg), in the Quantum group team, under the supervision of Benjamin ENRIQUEZ.
- spent 4 months at ETH (Zürich) at the end of my PhD, thanks to the invitation of Giovanni FELDER (co-supervisor).
- PhD defense on september 2, 2005.
- post-doc in Geneva at the Section de Mathématiques with Anton
ALEKSEEV (from october 2005 to january 2006); then visitor at IHES
(february to april 2006) and at MPIM (may to september 2006).
- Maitre de Conférences at Institut Camille Jordan (Université Lyon 1): from october 2006 to february 2011.
- Marie Curie Intra-European fellowship at ETH (Zürich) from october 2007 to september 2008 (contract number MEIF-CT-2007-042212).
- visitor at IHES during summer 2010.
- Assistant Professor at ETH (Zürich), on leave of absence from Université Lyon 1, from february 2011 to now.